Monday, March 11, 2013

1

merely organizational:

1. Woke up at a fairly reasonable hour [9:30/10,with some moseying]
2. Emptied dishwasher/loaded dishwasher/cleaned kitchen
3. Vacuumed the living room
4. Cleaned out my little closet and threw away SO much junk.
5. Laundry (especially clean sheets)
6. Made my bed
7. Cleaned the rest of my room
8. Ate dinner, with my family, with a reasonable serving of green beans
9. Filled out my court date paperwork
10. It can't be a #womanskills day without the ultimate womans skill...so I baked chocolate-butterscotch-chip cookies ;)

And now the sucky stuff. Journaling, reflecting. Talking with God.
I know it will help, I know it's a good thing. but sometimes being angry feels good, even when it doesn't...does that make sense?

Because I know I'm wrong.
I know that God will reveal this.
And sometimes I just get sick of being wrong all the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment