Sunday, December 14, 2014





I miss Los Angeles. Namely, the people there. Namely, the way my relationships were with the people there. 

Since returning, I've endured pretty much every classic New England winter-esque thing there is to experience: my car getting stuck in the snow, an epic snow storm, skidding off the road and getting rear ended, and being freezing almost all of the time when I'm outdoors. 

I felt this way about camp, too. But I think it's cruel in a sense to go somewhere, to grow somewhere, invest yourself and your life and your being into that place and situation, for a short period of time. Only to leave it abruptly. There is no transition out. You just pick up one day and leave. I'm not sure how best to process. But so far, staying busy is working pretty well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment