Wednesday, May 13, 2015

moments.

My favorite moments from the past four years: The first time Steph and I went to Boston, and I got my nose pierced. Labor Day weekend with Steph and Alli and Jim. My first intro to video production assignment. Spring break sophomore year. My camera tattoo. My first summer at camp (everything about it). My intermediate production class, but in particular the first shooting weekend. Aaron's senior thesis film weekend. Living in Bromley. Waking up at 7am to swim, but really just getting coffee at Starbucks. My first party. Fireball shots in the loft. My second and third party. Laying on the floor of Jamee's room with a bottle of cinnamon sugar vodka. The weekend I went to PA to visit Finn. The day/moment I found out I was going to Los Angeles. My second summer at camp. Church at camp, when Tuna spoke about my decision to return to camp. My road trip to Los Angeles. The grand Canyon. Picking up Jeb from the airport. Los Angeles, the whole entire semester. Mosaic Mosaic Mosaic. Going to Vegas. Going to Venice beach with Jeb and Alecia. Steph and McKenzie visiting me. Going home, making a video about Los Angeles. Purple hair. Seeing The Voice live. Clapping overhead. Moving into 29 Mill Street. Breakfast at Stephy's that first day back with Jeb. Spring break- Big Sur! Being in Los Angeles again. Seeing how Alecia and Kevin live. Shooting my senior thesis film. That one night in Boston. Smoking on the beach. Watching Game of Thrones at the Cape. Snow Days. Sunday hangs in my living room. Pizza muffins. Endless ice cream trips. Hammocking (every time). Cinema Salem winter 2013. Gordon moments. Jumping off the ledge and almost wrecking the flowers.

Too many things. Too many moments and memories. More than I can remember or express in a blog post. I'm thankful (and a little teary-eyed). I'm immensely thankful for every single human that has contributed to my life in the past 4 years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment