Thursday, May 21, 2015

post-grad thoughts (so far) (only 5 days worth)



  • DO NOT leave any assignments to be finished after you graduate. I have been staring at a prompt for an essay all day that was due one week ago that I still haven't started. 
  • Baccalaureate was beautiful and emotional and I cried. Graduation was fun and exciting and I didn't cry. Post grad week has been WEIRD and I cry sometimes but not other times. Mostly it's just strange to be sitting around waiting for something to happen or not happen to you. (so far it's been a lot of dealing with car problems and insurance claims and packing up furniture and ordering food)
  • Wow, I have so much time to read a book!
  • Lol I mean watch Netflix
  • I'll finally start my Youtube channel!
  • Lol I mean watch Netflix
  • People are proud of me for finishing my degree. Secretly, I don't feel like it is that huge of an accomplishment. Maybe that is because these past four years have felt more like just...my life, rather than constantly working towards this piece of paper. Some parts were stressful and challenging and it felt like I wasn't going to make it, but I did. 
  • Seriously don' leave any academic work for postgrad because it sucks
  • #postgrad #sos is relevant 

No comments:

Post a Comment