Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Jesse & Haley | August 1st, 2015

Almost two weeks ago, I had the privilege of shooting Jesse and Haley's wedding. 
I love these two so much, and have loved being friends with them throughout their relationship, and now as they are married!
 This day was so beautiful to capture and be a part of, and I'm so excited to share some of these frames from it.
 (I'll do what I usually do and let the photos speak for me)
(and, shoutout to Steph for second shooting for me!)




















     








































 













 Congrats again, Harrises! Love you guys :)



2 comments:

  1. These are so lovely! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will never be able to thank you enough for capturing this special day for Haley and Jesse! You did a wonderful job and I thank you from the bottom of my heart! You take amazing photos! You managed to capture the sheer happiness and true love that they both have for each other! You definitely have quite the talent as a photographer!

    ReplyDelete