Monday, March 9, 2015

Camping in Big Sur


This weekend some friends and I went camping in Big Sur. It is easily one of the most beautiful places I have ever been to. Honestly, I've dreamed about going to Big Sur for months, pretty much since I saw a photo of it/was living in California. I feel so lucky to have been able to come back for my spring break and see it. These are a few of the many many photos I got to take from this trip.
(I don't usually say this about my own work, but I'm proud of these photos, and they are really special to me.)

Enjoy!
-kellyn


 (Elephant Seals!)




















































       


























 (not dead! just sleeping, and smiling!)


1 comment:

  1. Nice. I looove Big Sur too. Your photos are stunning, every one! I am in awe.

    ReplyDelete